DIRECT MAIL in 4 EASY STEPS
Choose A Product
Choose from one of our many different USPS approved product combinations.
Choose Your Route
Use our interactive mapping tool to choose what area to saturate.
Upload Your Artwork
Use our templates to create your artwork or choose previously uploaded files.
Let Us Take Care Of The Rest!
We take care of the complex Direct Mail process. We fill out the forms, bundle the orders, and delivery directly to the local USPS or Canada post office for distribution.
Direct Mail Products from Bright Idea Graphics
Powerful Promotions made Simple
What is EDDM?
EDDM stands for “Every Door Direct Mail.” Designed to help businesses deploy promotions and advertisements to a targeted area, the US or Canadian Postal Service program allows the customer to have their mailer hand delivered to every mailbox along chosen routes. EDDM is a cost effective alternative to traditional direct mail that allows you to saturate the market and promote to every household or business in a desired geography.
Benefits of EDDM
- Reach customers at home. Get messages, sales and promotions directly into the hands of your target consumer.
- No more mailing lists. Let the USPS do the work of creating precise lists to saturate specific areas, saving you the hassle and cost of generating your own.
- Flexible size ranges. Choose from our diverse selection of size and finishing options that fit into the USPS’s EDDM restrictions for virtually endless marketing possibilities.
- Full service solution. Ordering online is simple. We even take care of the bundling, paperwork and delivery to the USPS.
We offer two EDDM Solutions: Print Only and Full Service
- Print Only: with our Print Only EDDM solution, you decide how you’d like your orders processed and we’ll determine which sizes and products will work. To process an EDDM order on your own, visit https://www.usps.com/business/every-door-direct-mail.htm.
- Full Service: our Full Service EDDM solution takes the guess work out of the EDDM process. Select a product, choose your routes, then upload artwork. We’ll take care of the paperwork and delivery.